Automate your Marketing, save time, delight customers and boost Growth
Set up powerful, automated workflows using a simple, visual interface.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is all about using software to automate repetitive marketing activities such as email marketing, social media posting, and even ad campaigns. This is not just for efficiency, but also to provide a more personalized experience for your customers. Through optimized workflows and performance measurement, marketing automation makes it easier for you to save time and concentrate on improving your marketing strategy.
With AdNIKA, you won’t just grow bigger — you’ll grow smarter
Problems without Marketing Automation
- Long sales cycle: sales are hindered due to difficulty in collaborating amongst staff on deals
- Productivity: inside sales reps are unproductive because they are spending too much time calling unqualified leads
- Communication: lack of communication between sales and marketing is delaying the sales process and sharing of lead generation data (Process Improvement)
- Database Integrity: data quality issues must be resolved (data collection and cleansing)
- Performance Measurement: inability to analyze marketing data, metrics and generate reports to make budget allocation decisions
- Cost-effective marketing: inability to conduct email marketing to targeted customers and prospects hindering opportunity for revenue
- Customer satisfaction: de-centralized customer information is causing frustration for sales staff who do not have visibility into customer service communications upon renewal
- Time-saving: staff is spending time on repetitive, manual tasks that can be automated such as email
Benefits of Marketing Automation
- Increased Win Rates: leads that are scored and nurtured before being handed off to sales close at higher win rates because purchasing and sales cycles are more aligned.
- Alignment of Sales and Marketing: alignment occurs when sales and marketing can agree on the definition of a qualified lead; systems are integrated to provide visibility into activities and results, and the loop is closed between lead source and revenue generated.
- Reduced Cost per Lead: when key marketing processes such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead assignment are automated, fewer resources are required to manage new opportunities. Additionally, the use of a web/email-based approach can drastically reduce acquisition costs for new prospects and opportunities.
- Improved Accountability and Credibility: marketing leaders can provide accountability for their spending once they are able to quantify the impact of their investments. When deployed properly, Marketing Automation solutions increase credibility by providing a system of record that tracks and measures marketing activities and associated business results.
- Better Allocation of Resources: having detailed analytics on prospect behaviors and campaign ROI provides marketers with the insight needed to optimize spending on the most profitable marketing programs.
Marketing Automation is for everyone
Marketing Automation for Business Owners
Better visibility into sales and marketing performance
Marketing Automation for Sales People
Higher quality leads and greater ability to forecast sales accurately
Marketing Automation for Marketers
Performance measurement, lead nurturing and report generation
Marketing Automation for Customer Service Teams
Ability to nurture customers & prospects automatically and keep your whole team focused on the customer.
Marketing Automation for IT People
keep data in-house and integrate it with other applications (CRM, website, etc.)
How to start automating your Marketing?
AdNIKA provides world-class software created by HubSpot which is easy to use and extremely effective. Our drag-and-drop automation builder lets you set up automated workflows in minutes. You can automate workflows and tasks across all phases of your marketing process such as:
- Demand Generation
- Lead Management
- Lead Scoring
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Campaign Analysis
- Sales Effectiveness
Lead Generation Automation
Lead Nurturing Automation
Lead Scoring Automation
Hear from our precious clients!
AdNIKA provided us with their Inbound Sales and Marketing solutions through Hubspot. They helped us generate more qualified leads for our sales team, drive website traffic, increase customer engagement, and grow our customer base. AdNIKA is a reliable partner that has always taken our specific goals and needs seriously.
Being not only an artist myself, but I also manage a collective of DJs. In order to promote a full-service solution to our clients, we needed a new website that could attract the right traffic and promote the brand. AdNika built and designed our latest website which helped us attract many more customers. I’m very happy!
AdNIKA helped Sea Technology with setting up new digital channels, such as our website, to attract more customers and leverage our brand. We are very satisfied with the results and we will continue with the implementation of lead generation, marketing automation and performance marketing.
AdNIKA has helped us plan, implement and optimize ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. AdNIKA is truly committed to Performance Marketing. They provided us with a fantastic dashboard with detailed KPIs that helped us track the campaigns’ performance in real time. AdNIKA also gave us helpful and dedicated support during the whole project, and the campaigns turned out to be a great success. We highly recommend working with AdNIKA’s growth experts.
Lead Nurturing on Autopilot
With our all-in-one Marketing solution you are able to automate your email campaigns and personalize the communication with your leads. That’s how you can move prospects further down the funnel and generate more qualified leads for your sales team.
- The software is extremely user-friendly and you will be able to build fantastic personalized emails without ever writing a line of code.
- Choose from dozens of triggers, conditions, and actions.
- Send the right emails to the right leads at the right time.
Best of all, every email you create can be associated with a clear goal. You will have a detailed overview of the performance of your emails which will allow you to optimize them to perfection. And since your workflows are part of our fully integrated marketing platform, you’ll also have the tools to grow and replenish your database as contacts drop off your list over time.
Create workflows that are perfect just for you
With AdNIKA’s marketing solution, you can easily create sophisticated workflows and follow the performance of each phase. You will finally be able to give every contact in your database the attention it deserves.
The software’s workflow editor makes it easy to visualize workflows in real time – whether you’re building simple follow-up campaigns or complex, multi-stage journeys with multiple branches.
Integrate our sophisticated segmentation logic to determine exactly who gets enrolled in your workflows and when. Then, personalize your emails for each recipient with a few clicks using specific details from your contacts database or CRM.
Save time by automating dozens of tasks beyond just email.
- Use workflows to set up webhooks
- Score leads
- Rotate leads to sales
- Easily manage your data in bulk by updating properties, copying values, and more
- Trigger internal notifications for your team when a contact takes a noteworthy action
- Add tasks to HubSpot CRM or Salesforce to alert your sales team about prospects they should follow up.
The possibilities are endless.
Start Growing With AdNIKA Today
With tools to make every part of your process more human and a support team excited to help you, getting started with inbound has never been easier.
Sign up to our Newsletter