Save time and scale your efforts with workflows. Nurture and score leads, personalize email at scale, automate cross-functional operations, and much more.
How To Start Automating Your Marketing
We provide you with a Marketing Automation Solution to help you attract the right audience, convert more visitors into customers, and run complete Inbound Marketing campaigns at scale — all with a proven strategy and an easy-to-use platform powered by Hubspot.
You can automate workflows and tasks across all phases of your marketing process such as:
- Demand Generation
- Lead Management
- Lead Scoring
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
Lead Generation Automation
Lead Nurturing Automation
Lead Scoring Automation
Marketing Automation is for everyone
Marketing Automation for Business Owners
Better visibility into sales and marketing performance.
Marketing Automation for Sales People
Higher quality leads and greater ability to forecast sales accurately.
Marketing Automation for Marketers
Performance measurement, lead nurturing and report generation.
Marketing Automation for Customer Service Teams
Ability to nurture customers & prospects automatically and keep your whole team focused on the customer.
Marketing Automation for IT People
Keep data in-house and integrate it with other applications (CRM, website, etc.).
Lead Nurturing on Autopilot
- Automate your email campaigns and personalize the communication with your leads.
- Extremely user-friendly software to build fantastic personalized emails.
- Choose from dozens of triggers, conditions, and actions.
- Send the right emails to the right leads at the right time.
- Create clear goals to each email you create.
- Detailed overview of the performance of your emails for optimization.
- Grow and replenish your database as contacts drop off your list over time.
Create workflows that are perfect just for you
With AdNIKA’s Marketing Automation solution, you can easily create sophisticated workflows and follow the performance of each phase. You will finally be able to give every contact in your database the attention it deserves.
The software’s workflow editor makes it easy to visualize workflows in real time – whether you’re building simple follow-up campaigns or complex, multi-stage journeys with multiple branches.
Integrate our sophisticated segmentation logic to determine exactly who gets enrolled in your workflows and when. Then, personalize your emails for each recipient with a few clicks using specific details from your contacts database or CRM.
Save time by automating dozens of tasks beyond just email
Use workflows to:
- Set up web-hooks.
- Score leads.
- Rotate leads to sales.
- Easily manage your data in bulk by updating properties, copying values, and more.
- Trigger internal notifications for your team when a contact takes a noteworthy action.
- Add tasks to HubSpot CRM or Salesforce to alert your sales team about prospects they should follow up on.
The possibilities are endless.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Long sales cycle: Sales are hindered due to difficulty in collaborating amongst staff on deals.
- Productivity: Sales reps are unproductive because they are spending too much time calling unqualified leads.
- Communication: Lack of communication between sales and marketing is delaying the sales process and sharing of lead generation data (Process Improvement).
- Database Integrity: Data quality issues must be resolved (data collection and cleansing).
- Performance Measurement: Inability to analyze marketing data, metrics and generate reports to make budget allocation decisions.
- Cost-effective marketing: Inability to conduct email marketing to targeted customers and prospects hindering opportunity for revenue.
- Customer satisfaction: De-centralized customer information is causing frustration for sales staff who do not have visibility into customer service communications upon renewal.
- Time-saving: Staff is spending time on repetitive, manual tasks that can be automated such as email.
AdNIKA is a Certified Hubspot Partner.
Besides offering the best and most transparent pricing in the industry, our specialists have years of experience managing inbound marketing, sales, and customer service solutions for Retail, FMCG, Fintech, Edtech, and start-ups. They have completed rigorous training, and have earned Hubspot’s Certification. They know what it takes to get real results for our small business partners while finding ways to save them money.
Leads that are scored and nurtured before being handed off to sales close at higher win rates because purchasing and sales cycles are more aligned.
Alignment occurs when sales and marketing can agree on the definition of a qualified lead; systems are integrated to provide visibility into activities and results, and the loop is closed between lead source and revenue generated.
When key marketing processes such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead assignment are automated, fewer resources are required to manage new opportunities. Additionally, the use of a web/email-based approach can drastically reduce acquisition costs for new prospects and opportunities.
Marketing leaders can provide accountability for their spending once they are able to quantify the impact of their investments. When deployed properly, Marketing Automation solutions increase credibility by providing a system of record that tracks and measures marketing activities and associated business results.
Having detailed analytics on prospect behaviors and campaign ROI provides marketers with the insight needed to optimize spending on the most profitable marketing programs.
Free business and marketing resources
You may also be interested in...
Marketing Automation is one piece of AdNIKA’s complete Growth solution to help your business grow better. Each service is powerful on its own, but they’re even better when used together.
AdNIKA helps you with effective, customer-centric, data-driven Inbound Marketing campaigns.
Social Media Advertising
We set up and manage your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok advertising campaigns.
If you need a unique solution, book a meeting with us here.
Still Not Sure?
A Connect Call Is The First Step
With a solution that makes every part of your process more customer-centric and a support team excited to help you, getting started with marketing automation has never been easier.